Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Flexi date search; what online tool?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2007, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL 1K, Marriott, Hilton Gold. Delta Silver Medallion

Travelocity had a flexible date search for foreign destinations, but looks like they discontinued it. Are there any other online booking sites that i can use for this purpose?

Thanks..
Old Nov 28, 2007, 2:55 am

I personally like kayak.com, it's fast and there are many options and filters that you can use.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAL 1K, Marriott, Hilton Gold. Delta Silver Medallion
Kayak gives me +/- 3days options for the travel dates. I need more than that. I want to see all the available fares and then chose the lowest one that is available. We still have that in domestic travel on Travelocity, but not for foreign destinations any more.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 4:46 pm

Programs: AC *P
You can try www.zuji.com.hk.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 6:23 pm

Try http://beta.itasoftware.com , you need to sign up but they dont ask any person questions, it shows up to 30 days of fares starting with date you specify.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.