Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ Hotel Deals

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2022, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: no status
YYZ Hotel Deals

On my upcoming trip I won't be able to get a connection and have to stay a night at YYZ. When I was travelling more I used Priceline and Hotwire to find hotel deals. Are these still useful tools or some better ones available now?
Old May 9, 2022, 4:31 pm

I still stick with Hotwire and Priceline when I know my travel is certain as they offer no changes or refunds. I have also recently found deals at the cluster of hotels at 400/407 if I am not in a hurry to depart too early in the morning.
Old May 11, 2022, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: no status
Thanks departure is around 8 so I think that is quite early. It looks like the rates are around 140 all in for the deals and I am looking for early June - is it likely that these rates will move much from that in next three weeks?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.