Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Expedia didnít charge me but I have got the airline reference

Old Oct 28, 19, 4:05 am
Original Poster

Hi all, I have a concern that I bought a flight ticket on Expedia with British Airways and itís operated by Iberia. The flight is on 5/12/2019 from Lima to London return ticket. However, I have purchased it on the 12/10/2019 but still havenít charged my debit card yet. I have checked BA website and I could log in with the reference and find my booking but I couldnít see the e-ticket within the booking. Though there is a e-ticket number on Expedia confirmation email. Is this normal that Expedia still havenít charged yet? Iím worry that when I go to airport and they says they didnít receive the payment and wonít let me go on flight.
Old Oct 29, 19, 12:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Try to find the ticket on the Saudia airlines website, which shows ticket status (not reservations) for a wide variety of different airlines. If you find it, that would be good news, but I don't know whether BA/IB tickets would be included.

BTW, what are the first three digits (before where a dash normally appears) of your ticket number? You seem to have a codeshare, but I'm wondering whether it's BA or IB ticket stock. Have you tried to check the IB website?
Old Nov 18, 19, 9:46 am

I have never had a good experience with Expedia. They always charge in full and even overcharge for many locations.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: