Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

How Do I complain/get money back from Kiwi?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2019, 3:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hi my credit card company is not helping me in the dispute because they say nonsense: kiwi is a 3rd party site that is only responsible for delivering ticket, not if you get delivered the service. I was left stranded. If I did not receive the service to travel and had to buy another ticket from them to travel what can I do as my credit company says their hands are tied. Even when I point out negative online reviews of similar complaints, they don't even want to look at it/count it. Finally, its not like Kiwi on their end is providing them sufficient evidence. Thanks to anyone who can help.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 4:58 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please follow this thread in the Online Travel Booking Forum
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Sep 24, 2019, 5:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
You are have a tough time of it! Yet another credit card dispute problem? Last time it was a car rental company and this time some form of opaque vendor.

You are going to have to provide exact details and also include your location and the location of your card issuer (bank). What you have told us is not enough to help.
nancypants likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 10:21 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Definitely going to need more detail. Which credit card? What was the original flight? What happened? What was purchased to resolve it? What has the airline & Kiwi said?
Old Sep 25, 2019, 6:39 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

in other words no one is helping. Just wanting details for gossip.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 6:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pjacqueimo
The details of the flight matter
Without details no one can give an opinion
nancypants and Yoshi212 like this.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 7:19 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
In other words you want to complain, like your other thread, but not give details to get assistance. This group can be very helpful but if you aren't going to supply relevant info don't expect to get what you claim to be here for.

nancypants likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 3:39 am

Programs: BAEC OW Gold/Emerald
You have given enough details by stating you used Kiwi.
So to be helpful, if you Google "kiwi.com reviews" you will find hundreds of reviews such as on TripAdvisor. Among the many tales of woe you will find one or two success stories of refunds from Kiwi or the credit card provider.
The saying "prevention is better than cure" is most apt when it comes to Kiwi com.
I wish you well.
nancypants likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 2:25 pm
VPB

You may contact directly to the company who sold you a flight ticket or Airline. Kiwi.com is just a search engine.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by VPB
You may contact directly to the company who sold you a flight ticket or Airline. Kiwi.com is just a search engine.
Kiwi.com is an online OTA, they sold the flights.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 6:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Wrong.

You have previously raised a chargeback issue under murky circumstances. The details mattered there and they matter here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.