Snap travel- scam agency??

Old Aug 24, 19, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Snap travel- scam agency??

deleted, problem solve

Last edited by Ong ChinYew; Aug 28, 19 at 8:18 am
Old Aug 31, 19, 5:26 am

Disaster

Booked a great rate through them. Reservation at the hotel. We had to cut our trip in New England short to fly home to FL before hurricane Dorian. I called the hotel in Newport RI on Thursday tosee if we could move our reservation from Saturday to Friday night. That would be fine, we have 50 rooms, you have to contact your booking agent. I contacted SnapTravel who said they would get on it right away to contact there partner. I had to call and message for 24 hours. Finally at 2 pm on Friday they had approval and had to contact the hotel to change the reservation. I called the hotel, they had several dozen rooms left. I donít need to go through the number of times I contacted them online and by phone. I finally stayed on the line while they called the hotel at 8 pm and there were no rooms.
COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE.
I have made changes with Expedia and hotels.com. They will find you an alternative room nearby if they have to.
Sometimes it IS too good to be true.
Old Aug 31, 19, 5:27 am

Disaster - SnapTravel

Booked a great rate through them. Reservation at the hotel. We had to cut our trip in New England short to fly home to FL before hurricane Dorian. I called the hotel in Newport RI on Thursday tosee if we could move our reservation from Saturday to Friday night. That would be fine, we have 50 rooms, you have to contact your booking agent. I contacted SnapTravel who said they would get on it right away to contact there partner. I had to call and message for 24 hours. Finally at 2 pm on Friday they had approval and had to contact the hotel to change the reservation. I called the hotel, they had several dozen rooms left. I donít need to go through the number of times I contacted them online and by phone. I finally stayed on the line while they called the hotel at 8 pm and there were no rooms.
COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE.
I have made changes with Expedia and hotels.com. They will find you an alternative room nearby if they have to.
Sometimes it IS too good to be true.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: