Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Any OTA that gives hotel status + airline miles?

Old Mar 16, 19, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, OZ *G, DL Silver, FB Plat, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat

Hey,

I know a lot of travel agents can book hotel rates that let the traveler earn elite nights/credit. Those commissions are about 10%. Are there any sites that take a portion of that and pay it out to the user via points or gift cards? I know Rocketmiles does this, but they don't let you earn elite credit for those hotel bookings.

Is there any site that lets you earn both?
Old Mar 16, 19, 6:11 pm

Programs: Latampass, Arplus, AAdvantage, Le Club Accor
Lightbulb Cashback

Hi Rowyourboat!

A good way to earn both hotel elite nights/credit and another reward is using one of the multiple cashback sites available. They allow you to book directly. From my experience, Topcashback is the most famous one and the one which offers the highest cashback rate. For example, you can earn up to a 9% reward on Marriott + the Marriott Bonvoy rewards (7% if the stay is 3 nights or less), 6% on Accor Hotels + the Le Club Accor points, 10% on IHG (Intercontinental, Holiday INN, Crowne Plaza, etc) and up to 10% on Hotels.com.

Once the reward is payable (4 to 8 weeks after the stay), you can withdraw it to Paypal or as a gift card with a bonus. You can choose between Amazon gift card, virtual Visa Prepaid, Nike, Walmart, Hotels.com, etc.

It also has a "Tell a friend" program which offers a $20 additional reward for the referred person once he reaches $10 in cashback and the person who sends the link gets $10 also. Let me know if you would like my referral link as it would also help me.

I hope this helps you. If anyone knows a better cashback site I would be very interested in knowing about it.

My last cashback

Search this Thread