Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Recommendations on best site for cheap flights

Old Feb 4, 19, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

Hey I have an easy question. I don't have experience visiting in Europe. This will be the first time. So looking for a cheap flight site. Can you recommend me?
Old Feb 4, 19, 9:44 pm
Moderator: United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: UA Gold 1.8MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Jackie Chan View Post
... So looking for a cheap flight site. Can you recommend me?
Discussion on online travel booking is done in the https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/onli...-agencies-204/ forum, so will move your post there.

Note -- cheap tickets come with consequences -- such as non-changeable, may no mileage earning, many hidden fees, and various other limitations, make sure you understand what you are giving up to get the cheap prices

Happy hunting

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
Old Feb 5, 19, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

Thank you so much buddy. What do you think about cheap flight? Is this good and reliable?
Old Feb 6, 19, 10:03 am
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: AA, WN, NK
If you need lots of help with, air, car, hotel, rail tickets, visa information, ect. I would suggest a travel agent.

If it's just flights and nothing else, I would search google flights and book directly with an airline. Make sure you do understand what you are buying as WineCountryUA previously suggested.
Old Feb 6, 19, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

So your suggestion is to find out a good agency? Who will process everything right?
mariaweber091 likes this.

Last edited by jabez; Feb 11, 19 at 3:08 pm Reason: deleted ad
Old Feb 12, 19, 5:17 am

Hey!

You would like to move around in Europe and want cheap tickets? If it is only flying around I would say your best option would be kiwi maybe. They will find you the budget providers like Ryanair or Wizz tickets. If you need other assistance as well, then I would go with a travel agent as renting cars, getting around by bus can be tricky escpecially in Eastern-Europe. Anyway, if you think, just ping me on any channel, I would gladly help. Have experience with like 20ish countries here
Jackie Chan likes this.
Old Feb 16, 19, 7:56 am
Original Poster

I appreciate your reply @Oditszapc. I am also thinking about finding out a reliable cheap flight agency who can process my ticket and necessary papers. I started searching online and found a few websites where lots of cheap flight agencies available https://travelsites.com/cheap-flights/

Does anyone try this kind of vendors yet? Your reply is highly appreciate.
Old Today, 1:04 am

Well, I have experience with some of them.
I had my first reservation with Kiwi but haven't travel yet.
Ryanair, easyjet and other european low budget companies could be tricky with their prices. Seems to be cheap and it is till you want anything extra or do not harm their rules. If your baggage is just a bit overweight or you want a bit extra on your ticket (extra leg space, fast track, etc.) it could double the base price. But if you are careful then you are just fine.
Others I have only used for searching.