FareDepot

Old Jun 18, 18, 5:08 am
Original Poster

FareDepot

I used Fare Depot without any issues and booked an international flight. They were reffered by SkyScanner and I booked a LAX SFO TLV roundtrip for $945 all in with 1 checked bag included. I booked a separate SJC LAX flight for $14.95 on Alaska using a voucher in First Class. The car service to SJC is $35+ tip and from SFO $65+ tip.

If I booked the nonstop UA flight it would have been betaeen $1800-$2040! I also avoided 36 hour layovers and long connections.

I purposely booked an early AM flight out of SJC to use the Alaska Lounge at LAX and theit terminals are connected very close to UA terminal 7.

All in alll I am happy I saved $$$$ and avoided WOW Air or Norwegian air.
Old Jun 25, 18, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Did you use FareDepot referred by SkyScanner and what was your experience? Thanks.
Old Apr 28, 19, 11:03 pm
Original Poster

Sorry I forgot to come back and say that my trip went well without a hitch. In fact the return I arrived one hour early and was home at 7:10 AM from TLV! For $945 from LAX-SFO-TLV-SFO(I did not take the LAX segment and cancelled it at SFO without a problem) and was not charged anything extra. United gave me bulkhead Econ+ Seats on all segments. I used an Alaska Voucher for a First Class flight from SJC-LAX and was out $10 with lounge access and I spent the morning until 2 PM when I checked in with United at LAX and went to the UA Lounge and had a great time before flying to SFO.

I even flew over my hometown on the flight up to SFO. The connection was easy and I was the fist person at the gate at SFO. On the return I left TLV at 1:00 AM and had a a great time at the Dan Lounge. I arrived SFO at 4:45 AM and waited until 6:0) AM for Customs. I was one of the first through Global Entry and was home at 7:10 AM with no Jet Lag! I slept on the flight very well.

On the way to TLV I sat next to the husband of a Flight Attendant and we spoke. He mentioned my name to the Flight Attendant and she came back with an Ice Cream Sundae plus the Commemorative ammenity kit. The same Flight Attendant was working the return and she took good care of me.

United had these tasty sandwiches for snacks on the TLV-SFO Flight and my Pasta meal was very good as was my Cheese Omlette!

Search this Thread