Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Priceline express flight deal - flight arrive 2 days later

Old Jun 4, 18, 11:12 pm
Original Poster

During search, the message from Priceline was something like flight may arrive next day. But it turned out it arrives two days later - with both connections and time difference.

Can I call and use this misleading information to cancel the tickets?

Thanks!
Old Jun 5, 18, 4:55 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: Hilton Diamond
If you just purchased the ticket.... I would suggest you call immediately and try to cancel. Do not wait!
Old Jun 19, 18, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by PaulBelly View Post
Yes, you can cancel it. You can cancel airlines ticket with 24 hours of booking.
That rule only applies to purchases directly from the airline, not travel agents.

Last edited by BigFlyer; Jun 19, 18 at 12:37 pm
Old Jun 22, 18, 1:11 pm

I found the same +2 Days arrival times when I was looking for my flight to Tel Aviv but then I found out that if I connect via LAX from SJC onto the United SFO-TLV flight not only do I avoid the 33 hour layovers I saved $200 over a Low Cost Carrier and it included my bag and seat assignment. I honestly would much rather spend the day at LAX at the Airport Lounge and connect via SFO one way and on the return go home to the Silicon Valley on the return vs being stuck at a hotel or at some obscure airport with no lounge etc.

Priceline should have disclosed at the time of booking of the +2 arrival and honestly I think the airlines should be responsible for hotel costs on an overnight but thats not the way it is except in Asia.

Search this Thread