Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt/Orbitz

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Hyatt/Orbitz

Hey all! So I reserved 2 nights at Hyatt arch in STL for May 6 checkout may 8. With orbitz 15 percent JUSTLIKETHAT I got a 515 total price for King with arch view today it's 477 and king without arch is 415 when I tried to change reservation it took me to page sayng I would have to cancel and rebook. 15 percent lasts till April 18 so I have time.
Have you guys had luck with orbitz just refunding difference over the phone? What woild you do? Arch view was only king available at time. I would rather save 100 than have that but I also read wherre refunds are sent by check? Any help appreciated!!
Old Apr 9, 2018, 12:54 pm

Wrong forum for your orbitz question. Really has nothing to do with Hyatt.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I read on Loyalty Lobby that they sometimes only allow two of the same coupon codes per account. Something to consider.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:17 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Transferred to online travel forum.

peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt
Old Apr 9, 2018, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for getting me to right forum. I was able to apply coupon to get to final booking button...figure anything after April 18th will have to compensate the 15 percent off. I'm also wondering if Cardinals aren't playing well by then, the prices will drop?
. Seems strange to me this weekend Arizona in town hyatt was 100 a night. Cubs in town 400 a night and Twins in town 200-230. I would have thought opening weekend at Busch would draw better unless prices don't reflect home games nearly as much as i think they do?
. Anyway, any suggestions would be helpful. Really wanting to know how quick they refund and if they do by check or not. I would think Orbitz woild rather just refund me the difference instead of rebooking and cancelling
Old Apr 9, 2018, 3:05 pm
gpy

I've never tried to get a refund over the phone, but the Best Rate Guarantee has worked very well for me in the past - you'll get the difference and $50 in orbucks. I have cancelled and had to rebook a hotel with different dates before and unfortunately I wasn't able to use the same code twice. In the past codes used to work multiple times, but no longer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.