Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

T&Cs... click that you accept & understand, then regret later :-)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T&Cs... click that you accept & understand, then regret later :-)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2018, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC OW Gold/Emerald
T&Cs... click that you read & accept, then regret later :-)

I am based in UK and was looking at fares from an OTA ...omegaflightstore.com. Some of their T&Cs are fascinating reading. Like most travellers, when I am looking for a flight, my brain and reasoning turns to mush if I come across a great/cheap fare. I enter my details, credit card payment etc and click that I accept the the T&Cs. This post is not a criticism or complaint of omegaflightstore.com. It is just a warning to all... read T&Cs, they are not all boring e.g. Omegaflightstore.com in its T&Cs tells you not to book on a Sunday or during certain times of day!

Some highlights...
Online Flight bookings can be made 365 days a year but Customer Service are not open 365 days per year.

Customer Service Opening Hours :

Monday – Saturdays 0900AM – 1800PM

Sundays closed

At the time of making an online reservation, prices can change either by decreasing or increasing the fare. This can happen from time to time. Should the situation arises, you have the choice of either cancelling your flight and rebooking a completely new flight with a new fare. This can only be done if the original booking can be voided the same day as the booking was made .

We strongly recommend not to make online bookings from our website from 1800PM – 0100AM

from Monday – Saturdays and all day on Sundays. This is when our customer service department is closed . The reason for the warning is because should customers make a mistake with their created online booking , our customer service are unable to help because they are closed. To keep the cost to a minimum any mistakes must be rectified or voided the same day as the booking was made

If mistakes are found the day after the booking was made , full charges of the fare rule will apply.

This may mean that no reservation changes are permitted and tickets non refundable .

Fare rules differ from airline to airline where the amendment fees and cancellation charges can be less severe than the restriction no changes and no refunds.

Last edited by IntVic; Feb 10, 2018 at 3:43 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.