Wiki Posts
Search

Cancel First Leg of Round Trip

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2017, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Cancel First Leg of Round Trip

Hi Guys,

I have booked a roundtrip travel on Delta but I was not able to go on the first leg. I call them and the guy at the hotline told me that i can only cancel my entire trip an get a 250$ Voucher or changing my flight by paing a few hundred dollars.

I asked to cancel my ticket and the first leg of the flight was deleted from my delta account but the second leg is still there. Do you think that this was the employees fault and I can go to the airport without worries?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Nov 29, 2017, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
You should have put your Q in the DL forum for more accurate respons.

Generally, if you asked for the ticket to be cancelled I would be very surprised if you would be able to travel on any of the ticket coupons; regardless what you see in your DL account. In order to travel you need a confirmed flight reservation AND a ticket; if the latter has been removed due to cancellation you will not be able to travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.