Search

Tripsta: Wrong Date of birth

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2017, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Tripsta: Wrong Date of birth

Hello guys,

Need an advice from you.

I booked my flight to New York using Tripsta. However I incorrectly selected my date of Birth ( year) . In the Company Arline WebsiteFinnair I enetered all the correct details, hoever today Tripsta sent me an email requesting info update ( passport number etc ) for my incoming flight.

Should I call tripsta and pay to change ? or it doesnt matter as soon As I already provided correct info to Finnair?
Old Nov 22, 2017, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
No need to worry. You already provided correct info to FI - date of birth can easily be corrected at airport (most likely check-in agent will scan/swipe your passport also, so the check-in system will get the correct date in this way also).
Old Nov 23, 2017, 6:43 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SK AAR
No need to worry. You already provided correct info to FI - date of birth can easily be corrected at airport (most likely check-in agent will scan/swipe your passport also, so the check-in system will get the correct date in this way also).
Indeed, it’s commonly nothing to worry about. Updating birthdates in the PNR (if it even matters) is possible at the airport,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.