Hotel tonight multiple nights?

Old Apr 7, 2016, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Hotel tonight multiple nights?

I'm planning a 3-day trip to Vegas starting tomorrow. I plan to use hotel tonight to book my stay. I've noticed that hotel tonight prices always go up when I try to book for multiple nights. I can book for the night and then re-book again the next day but then I risk the hotel not having another room available. I hope I am able to rebook and then pick the same room so I don't have to checkout and check back in. Are there any strategies I can use here?
Old Apr 7, 2016, 2:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Try using Cheaptickets with the 20% off coupon code "Traveler20."

You enter the code on the billing page at the very end.

HotelTonight sells "distressed inventory" so prices for several days out will naturally be higher than tonight only. Saturday night prices in LAS will also be he highest in any case.
Old Apr 11, 2016, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Doc Savage
Try using Cheaptickets with the 20% off coupon code "Traveler20."

You enter the code on the billing page at the very end.

HotelTonight sells "distressed inventory" so prices for several days out will naturally be higher than tonight only. Saturday night prices in LAS will also be he highest in any case.
Spent three nights in the Venetian and the Traveler20 coupon saved me a lot of $$$. Thank you Doc Savage!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.