Wiki Posts
Search

What's up with Skoosh

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2015, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
What's up with Skoosh

Last couple of weeks I can't seem to use OTA Skoosh websites anymore (.com / .co.uk / .fr). Always keep getting message that the website can't be displayed correctly (Internet Explorer) or "The page does not refer in a proper manner. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never end ."

Is this just me, or have other FT'ers experienced the same lately?
Old Dec 2, 2015, 10:35 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Site just opened for me...
Old Dec 2, 2015, 4:48 pm

used to find some good stuff on skoosh
Old Dec 2, 2015, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

@Doc: still no luck here, whatever I try.

@Bear: are we talking BPG now ;-)
Old Dec 3, 2015, 1:35 am

Programs: HH Silver
Opens fine for me also, both in IE and Chrome.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 6:17 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Works fine for me in IE.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Still no luck in my country

In the meanwhile I figured out what my problem is with Skoosh the last couple of months.

When I'm in Belgium (where I live), and try to access skoosh.com or co.uk it automatically starts bouncing back and forth between skoosh.be and skoosh.fr in an endless loop like it doesn't seem to make up it's mind, resulting in a blocked browser, regardles which device I use. Going directly to .be or .fr doesn't help either, same result... and french isn't my preferred language anyway.

Last week-end I was staying in the Netherlands and was able to access all skoosh sites... on all my devices. So I'm happy the problem isn't from my end, but what can I do about this? I'n ni IT-genius, so all help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Stealthmode; Dec 23, 2015 at 5:15 am
Old Dec 23, 2015, 5:24 am
Original Poster

Problem partially solved by Skoosh

Originally Posted by Stealthmode
In the meanwhile I figured out what my problem is with Skoosh the last couple of months.

When I'm in Belgium (where I live), and try to access skoosh.com or co.uk it automatically starts bouncing back and forth between skoosh.be and skoosh.fr in an endless loop like it doesn't seem to make up it's mind, resulting in a blocked browser, regardles which device I use. Going directly to .be or .fr doesn't help either, same result... and french isn't my preferred language anyway.

Last week-end I was staying in the Netherlands and was able to access all skoosh sites... on all my devices. So I'm happy the problem isn't from my end, but what can I do about this? I'n ni IT-genius, so all help would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: I was in contact with Skoosh on Facebook chat. They looked into it, and have changed something so that in Belgium the website doesn't endlessly go back and forth anymore between .be and .fr.

So now, when I type skoosh.com in my browser it goes automatically to .fr which is still slightly bothersome because it is in french and I am a member of the 65% majority of dutch speaking people in my country. But OK, I also speak and read french, so in the end that's better than not being able to use Skoosh at all.

Bottom line is; when contacting Skoosh about a problem they seem very eager to work on a solution, which sounds like good customer service in my book.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.