Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Priceline says flight cancelled but Iberia says all are confirmed. What gives?

Old Jul 16, 2015, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG/Marriott Gold, AA Gold

I received a call from Priceline today informing me that there was a "schedule change" that resulted in the cancellation of my flight(s). However, I checked the reservation (issued by Iberia with mixed flights on AA and IB) and everything is confirmed. Iberia phone agent also stated confirmed.

I spoke with PL's horrible customer service and the agent couldn't tell me which flights were changed (probably because none of them changed). The only thing I can see is that there is a short connection in SDQ but doesn't look to be illegal (45 minutes). This was not a change.

Anyone have any idea what's going on here?? Should I be concerned? This is NOT a "name your price" reservation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.