Wiki Posts
Search

Reviews Chimpando

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2015, 5:08 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Reviews Chimpando

My brother-in-law recently told me that he books his business trips at Chimpando. He receives a flat-rate travel allowance from his employer and said he saves a lot of money that way.
Has anyone had any experience using Chimpando?
Do they really refund your money if you're not satisfied?
I'm not sure why I should pay 30€ without knowing what to expect.
Any thoughts?
Old Mar 7, 2015, 4:02 pm

Programs: No Loyalty to any airline
It's not clear to me how they do anything you couldn't easily do for yourself, at no charge.
Old Mar 9, 2015, 3:21 am

I'm an expert at Chipmando, and yes, they do refund request (unfortunately for me).
It's mostly for people, who dont have time to search hours for the cheapest flights, but I think frequent flyers can also save some money.
I know a lot of tricks from the Trick It Section, but sometimes I still cant match the prices of other experts.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 1:30 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hi thanks for the info. I might try the service and post the results here.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 7:21 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Hi, I just want to post the results of my request on Chimpando.
They found a flight 120€ cheaper than what I was able to found for my trip to Korea.
The expert told me to book it at a french OTA. I was sceptical first, but I received the eticket after an hour, so everything went well ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.