Anyone ever heard of Jetnsave?

Old Sep 24, 2014, 6:49 am

Smile Jetnsave bookings

hello Everyone

I have booked via Jetnsave and obtained a competitive flight;
after checking them out; I was happy but then requested referrals;
they gave me a number of clients referrals numbers which I contacted and spoke to them all; and confirm them to be genuine people;
I always required their contact to be via Skype which I always tape.
Once I got the tickets I contacted the airline and confirmed payment made and the tickets were valid.
All good ; no concerns
Cheers
Jan
Old Mar 26, 2015, 10:43 pm

Jet n save= jet n lose

Be very careful when booking with this company.
When things are going ok they are good, but when they don't, they are terrible.
I would say we had issue free flying 50% of the time.
But the flight being cancelled at the check in desk, and the issue chasing refunds when flights I booked were moved by Jet n Save, just aren't worth it.
I am currently chasing thousands in refunds and the last reply was 2 months ago when I was told they were on it.
And nothing since then......
Buyer Beware
Old Mar 27, 2015, 1:20 pm

scammers at work.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:51 pm

Hi tdp, when you say Scammers at work, do you mean Jet n Save or my thread? If you are questioning validity of the thread, I am happy for concerned potential Jet n Save customers to contact me to verify. Better spend 2 mins contacting me and then not wasting thousands as I have done. I can forward emails etc. My bit for keeping the community safe.....
Old Jul 26, 2015, 7:54 pm

we have now cleared up our issues with Jet N Save and it appears it was a rogue employee that caused our issues
Old Jul 27, 2015, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by serioustraveler
Congrats on owning JetnSave.

You should probably take that up with the review sites instead of slandering your "competition".

This part makes you sound incredibly unprofessional by making you sound like a victim that's just being attacked by your competition on a public forum.

Except there are plenty of companies that thrive regardless of having competitors that work to undermine their credibility.

Now you're just coming off as whiny. No one likes a whiny business owner that can't weather a whopping 4 "complaints".

Okay, good for you, do you want a cookie for responding to complaints?

4 complaints isn't the end of the world, hell it doesn't even require much work to offset them, especially if you actually offered public rebuttals and apologies for the "complaints" in question.

Just because they didn't respond doesn't mean the complaints were fake, a lot of people will complain and then never go back to the site they complained on. A lot of people have better things to do than to watch their complaint to see if they get a response.

Changing your name because of a few complaints(legitimate or fake) is just bad form, it shows that you would just run from a couple of LEGITIMATE complaints if they crop up.

Except that you don't want any Bad PR, but what you don't get is that even bad PR is good PR in any business.

So you're just a middle man going to the consolidators the customer can go to directly and then tacking on your fee.

I see nothing novel about your business model and frankly it sounds like you think travelers are idiots if you think they don't know how their miles work and how they can use them.

Yes, because I'd totally use a travel service that runs away from FOUR bad reviews and that blames the competitors(of which there are literally hundreds of online travel companies) for all of their problems.

You got my vote of confidence, after all clearly you're the first company to have competitors and clearly you're a victim of success.

I am in no way affiliated with the travel industry, I am not a competitor, please don't sue me.
And JetSave should be banned from doing business until they can prove the proper resources to run a legit business. I smell a scam. You would do better using Kayak,Expedia or me (with more years of experience booking tickets).

All in all if it smells like a scam tastes like a scam then it most likely is a scam and you may never see your money again and show up at the airport without a ticket.

I want to see evidence from people who have actually been able to fly on a discounted ticket offered by this company.

I would like to see the profit of the company. Where is the Bank Account Listed.

Are they CLIA/IATA/USTOA Certified. Where are they licensed and bonded? Do they have Errors and Omission Insurance? Are they a Producing Agency? What is their annual income? What is the IATA/ARC# Of this agency? Do they pay their dues? How many complaints are filed against them? Are they registered to the BBB?

Do they have a Verisign SSL Credit Card Processing system? Are they using Sabre/Amadeus/Worldspan for their CRS. Do they have a live direct link to the airline availability or is it manually updated/reserved?

I want to see a report from the airline showing they have issued a legit Ticket# and PNR Code.

Have the airlines ever reported fraud from this agency when they did not get their money? Does this agency hold their client's money in an Escrow Account and only pay when its necessary? What if the company goes bankrupt like some of those China Town Companies in San Francisco who held their client's money and used it for the kitchen sink and never paid the vendors.

Please tread carefully. You see my questions I want answers before using such a small company without any contact info. Oh and on the day of travel who would I contact if I can't check in Online or at the Airport they tell me there is no reservation or TIcket# for this reservation.

This is why I always call the airline/hotel right after booking to see if they have a reservation for me with a Ticket#. I always keep my Ticket # as part of my Documents in case something goes wrong. If after 48 hours I don't see a Ticket# I will call the agent to see what is going on. If they don't budge I would call my credit card company to dispute the charge if I have not gotten a proper booking.

Last edited by danielonn; Jul 27, 2015 at 12:27 am
Old Jul 27, 2015, 2:53 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Is it not time to shut down this old thread which is peppered full of obviously false praise from one-time posters?
Old Oct 8, 2016, 1:49 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Real JetNSave Experience?

I am going to resurrect this thread because I am thinking of using JetNSave for a fairly complicated itinerary. They are coming in at about 800 USD less than the competition on a 4000-5000 USD ticket. And they have been able to book non-stops where the competition has stopovers. The opinions here (and they are mostly just opinions based on "what JetNSave looks like to me") are not encouraging.
And, I went to TrustPilot which is full of glowing reports from first time posters -- about 90% of the opinions are from "1 Review" posters.
This makes me very wary. I wonder if any regular-posting FlyerTalkers (as opposed to one-post wonders) have had real experience with JetNSave (as opposed to "smell test" and "sounds like" opinions)?
Please note: I am not trolling and I am not shilling for JetNSave here!
Thanks to all!
Old Oct 8, 2016, 11:19 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

The appropriate forum for this thread is Online Travel Booking
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Oct 11, 2016, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Ohh guys, you're not going to believe what I just found...

So, this is what JetNSave claims to be their office in NJ...

But in actuality, it's just a photoshoped 3D rendering from Google.

And before the owner comes back to make his post on how I'm slandering him, here's my sources.
Some wordpress site with virtual design concepts. -_-
http://weandthecolor.com/wp-content/...y-interior.jpg

AND

Their very own Facebook cover photo.

Good job guys, good job.

I would strongly advise anyone considering creating an itinerary through them to avoid doing so, as I and some friends of mine dig up more dirt on this scam.

Last edited by TheLifeOfA_NKCM; Oct 11, 2016 at 6:56 pm
Old Oct 12, 2016, 11:12 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Good detective work!!

Thanks, "TheLifeOfA_NKCM"!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.