Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Never Search for Flights Again! - Flightfox

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Never Search for Flights Again! - Flightfox

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2013, 8:13 am

I created a contest on Firefox for a multileg itinerary, but the experts did not find anything better than what I had found by myself. I was rather underwhelmed. Having joined this forum, however, I have found out tricks that would save me money in future trips.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 3:21 pm

Programs: UA .5M, Vistana 1-Star owner
What if no fare found for a request is worth the fee, say they find fares that're none better or none of the submissions works, what do I do then?
Old Aug 26, 2015, 4:23 pm

What is the value prop? Save time? Save money? Or both? I could see it saving me a bit of time but not sure how it'll save me money.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 1:22 pm

Never use Flightfox. It is a scam! They found us terrible flights from our departure location in Europe to Hawaii only couple of euros cheaper than our initial flight plan was and they were refusing to refund their fee to us although we were absolutely not happy for their suggested flight schedule.

The reason why we were not happy to their flight schedule was that in their suggestion all 3 flights from our departure location to Hawaii were separate bookings with very narrow times to change planes. If we would miss our next flight, no one would compensate the missing flight to us because of the separate bookings. Our initial flight plan that was only couple of euros more expensive than the plan that Flightfox was suggesting to us, was from a travel agency on one booking and in case that we would miss our next flight due to flight delays etc, the travel agency/airline would compensate us other flight.

Be aware of Flight fox especially if you are travelling somewhere where you need 2 or more flights. The policy of Flightfox to make bookings is absolutely ridiculous as they suggest separate bookings that might be couple of euros cheaper than yours but there are huge risks that due to flight delays you don't achieve your final destination. And then you have lost your money to Flight fox as they could save these couple of euros with much worse booking than yours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.