Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

What has happened to priceline.co.uk?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What has happened to priceline.co.uk?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2011, 9:42 am

Programs: DL Gold, CO Silver
I've always had a US priceline user -using various UK cards and a UK address with a fudged state and zip so it won't be a problem for you to use priceline.com instead
Old Sep 3, 2011, 5:59 am
In memoriam

Originally Posted by sylvia hennesy
I bid (from the US) on several London dates in the middle of August. Was rejected on everything, but the bidding process went through, start to finish.
http://travela.priceline.com/hotels/...fclickid=HOTEL
We're not talking about the country in which the hotel is located. We're talking about where the bidder's credit card's billing address is.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club, UA Mileage Plus, bmi Diamond Club
I hadn't realised others had picked up on this. Yes, after a day or two the link to 'name your own price' appeared on booking.com, but it wasn't there immediately.

I booked a 4* hotel in Manchester for an upcoming Thursday night for £45 + tax, so I'm glad it's back!

I have a priceline.com account too which I set up using a UK address, etc, but it was some time ago and can't remember how I got my way round the address problems! I think it was the old Beverly Hills 90210 trick.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.