Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Booking Offline Services

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2010, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DE,UN,StarwoodGold
Travel Booking Offline Services

Seems like I saw a recent message here that this forum was not the correct one for discussion of TA services, i.e. those with physical facilities one can actually visit. If that's true, can someone point me to the correct forum for such issues -- can't seem to find any alternatives anywhere on FT.

Specifically, I'm considering a somewhat convoluted itin. that could involve more than one carrier and alliance; without a corporate TA to book it and cover all bases for me for earning, connections etc., and on one consolidated contract, and not feeling expert myself in doing that and doubting I could get the online agencies to do it correctly, I'm thinking of using some local independent agent, even AAA. Have not done this for many, many years since the advent of the do-it-yourself online era, so wondering how useful the approach would be today.

Any advice welcome; and Mods feel free to move it to a better forum if there is one. Thanks to all.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DE,UN,StarwoodGold
Hello, anyone here? Seems awfully lonely here in this little dark room...

Okay, probably my fault for a weakly written title, I'll start a new one specifically about AAA and the like, am sure there must be a little experience on here people can share.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.