Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheaptickets/Northwest

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2010, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hy Glob,Choice Dia, MR TIT,IHG SPR,HH Dia, Wyn Dia, UA Sil, WN Alis, Hert 5*, National EE
Cheaptickets/Northwest

My friend booked a flight through cheaptickets for a NW flight on May 12 09 for a flight in Aug 09. She cancelled the flight in AUG 09. She contacted Delta today and they informed her that she had already completed all legs of the flight. Then she contacted cheap tickets who said that they had record of the flight and Delta should honor the credit. She then explained the situation to cheaptickets who contacted Delta while she was on hold. The cheap tickets CSR then tells her that Delta shows record of showing her taking the flights, and also that the refund is only good from the date of purchase.

Can anyone confirm what the cheaptickets or delta policies are?

Thanks,
T
Old Jun 14, 2010, 8:55 pm
Suspended

I believe it's one year from date of purchase (though it should be one year from the date of the outbound flight).

So, if you buy the ticket way in advance, you have very little time to use the credit. I've been hosed by this policy.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 9:53 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I am moving this thread to the Online Travel Booking Forum, as I do not believe it is truly DL-specific.
Please continue your discussion in the Online Travel Booking Forum.
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator
Old Jun 15, 2010, 2:47 am

It is ALWAYS be one year from the DATE OF PURCHASE. Not Date of travel.

Furthermore, isn't all tickets purchased through cheaptickets are non-refundable/transferable?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.