Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Sherman's Travel and Fraudulent Debt Collection

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2009, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Silver, PC Plat/Amb, HH Dmnd

All,

I'm pretty mad right now. Have any of you ever signed up for the "Sherman's Travel" top 25 e-mail? If you have, look out! Sherman's Travel has referred me to a debt collection agency for allegedly refusing to pay for "my" subscription to Sherman's Travel magazine. I never signed up for the magazine, never received it, never wanted it. I am absolutely furious. Watch out for this [] company!

Andyandy

Update to add: Just received an apology and assurance that the debt collectors would be instructed to cease and desist. I'd still be pretty careful with them though as this sort of thing shouldn't happen. I edited my original post to remove a pejorative but not vulgar adjective.

Last edited by andyandy; Dec 21, 2009 at 2:59 pm Reason: update

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.