Old May 26, 2022, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sueco6
Flying from SIN on June 5th with AY.
What would be the best lounge if OWE?
What's your criteria for best?
Oneworld link--->https://www.oneworld.com/airport-lounges?location=SIN
For AY listed as Marhaba Lounge.
Some lounges are 3rd party (for a specific airline)
Some lounges have "Access for eligible customers traveling on these oneworld member airlines only"
Others "Access for eligible customers traveling on any oneworld member airline"
Some are not open all the time. eg. BA 16:00 22:00

Last edited by Mwenenzi; May 26, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Old May 27, 2022, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
Mostly wondering which lounge is best Food/drinkwise. Both QF and BA lounges should be open. Maybe testing both of them;-)
Old Jun 5, 2022, 9:21 am

Programs: AY+ (Emerald), OZ (*G), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by sueco6
Mostly wondering which lounge is best Food/drinkwise. Both QF and BA lounges should be open. Maybe testing both of them;-)

hey, hope it went well. Could I ask if you managed to try both and how were they like ?
Old Jun 8, 2022, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
BA- lounge was so much better than QF.
The first one had comfy chairs and champagne while Qantas-lounge looked really boring. It also closes at 9 PM.
Didn’t try the food at QF- lounge but it possibly looked somewhat better.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 9:46 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Was in SIN and now that QF First lounge is open, it really beats BA in terms of food (a la carte serving, high quality ingredients). The wine selection is also excellent, but obviously a bit Australia biased ... (which I don't mind). Bottom line: I would now recommend QF First if you want to eat, otherwise still BA.
sueco6 and lsquare like this.
Old Aug 24, 2022, 2:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by swiss_global
Was in SIN and now that QF First lounge is open, it really beats BA in terms of food (a la carte serving, high quality ingredients). The wine selection is also excellent, but obviously a bit Australia biased ... (which I don't mind). Bottom line: I would now recommend QF First if you want to eat, otherwise still BA.
​​​​​​​What are the hours of operations of QF F?
Old Sep 1, 2022, 6:42 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Originally Posted by lsquare
What are the hours of operations of QF F?
According to their website (https://www.qantas.com/ch/en/qantas-...unge%3Aen%3Ann), the lounge operates from four hours before the first QF operated flight until the last flight. Most days the first QF operated flight departs 18:40, i.e. they are open from 14:40, but it may vary slightly.
lsquare likes this.

Last edited by swiss_global; Sep 3, 2022 at 1:18 am
Old Jan 3, 2023, 4:58 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
This article suggests the Qatar Premium Lounge is the best. Any flyertalkers been there lately?

https://www.executivetraveller.com/b...pore-changi-t1

I have a 10pm JAL flight in J, one world emerald.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 10:43 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Great, please let us know your impressions!
Old Feb 21, 2023, 2:17 am

Programs: Onko teillä S-etukorttia?
Here is my list of best OW lounges at SIN, maybe some people dont agree. I am OWE from AY.

1. QR Premium lounge. Very attentive staff, a la carte dining, good champagne and drinks options. Access here is granted only with business or first boarding pass, OWE will not get you in.
2. QF First. Best lounge if going with only Emerald status. Some might like it even over QR lounge. Solid drinks and a la carte dining.
3. QF Business. Sapphire status works.
3. BA Business. Sapphire status works. As always with BA outstation lounges, dragons might turn you away "because of capacity" if not flying BA or have status from BA.
Not visited CX lounge, as its in T4 and requires alot of work to get to. If you fly with CX, this is your best lounge or be prepared to leave other lounges more than hour before your departure. CX outstation lounges are generally very good. I assume this is also.
5. Marhaba lounge. Visited this lounge twice, nothing to write home about, basic 3rd party lounge (better than average tho). MH used this in december.
lsquare likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2023, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

When I was flying CX from SIN in November, the CX lounge was closed. The contract lounge in T4 they offered access to instead was pretty rubbish. Some tasteless largers and unyeared wines; a small selection of cold snacks; overcrowded and uncomfortable seating. I didn't see an easy way to get over to the other terminal.
Old Mar 8, 2023, 11:59 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by Jorma
Here is my list of best OW lounges at SIN, maybe some people dont agree. I am OWE from AY.

1. QR Premium lounge. Very attentive staff, a la carte dining, good champagne and drinks options. Access here is granted only with business or first boarding pass, OWE will not get you in.
2. QF First. Best lounge if going with only Emerald status. Some might like it even over QR lounge. Solid drinks and a la carte dining.
3. QF Business. Sapphire status works.
3. BA Business. Sapphire status works. As always with BA outstation lounges, dragons might turn you away "because of capacity" if not flying BA or have status from BA.
Not visited CX lounge, as its in T4 and requires alot of work to get to. If you fly with CX, this is your best lounge or be prepared to leave other lounges more than hour before your departure. CX outstation lounges are generally very good. I assume this is also.
5. Marhaba lounge. Visited this lounge twice, nothing to write home about, basic 3rd party lounge (better than average tho). MH used this in december.
if flying MH Busniess and OWS, will I get access to QR lounge ?
Old Mar 9, 2023, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by wantan
if flying MH Busniess and OWS, will I get access to QR lounge ?
MH J alone should get you in.
Old Apr 2, 2023, 5:58 pm

Really thought Qatar was a notch above BA in ambiance and food and beverage choice . Service excellent.

Stopped in BA for a couple minutes, very large, pleasant, different food options.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.