Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CMB lounge access for OneWorld Emerald flying CX J

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2019, 5:03 am

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
The current state is that Serendib access is by UL metal boarding pass only. Access based on OW status is to an awful lounge upstairs, dark with no windows. AFAICT, Araliya lounge access depends on your carrier having contracted for same.
Haven’t been to/through CMB in a while- when did this change? While they would actively discourage, I used to go to Serendib frequently, with a *O J boarding pass.

Sernediva (next to EK) used to be the designated lounge for status linked access- and not worth the bother for Priority Pass holders.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by jagmeets

Haven’t been to/through CMB in a while- when did this change? While they would actively discourage, I used to go to Serendib frequently, with a *O J boarding pass.

Sernediva (next to EK) used to be the designated lounge for status linked access- and not worth the bother for Priority Pass holders.
It's a bit complicated looking, but according to the link in my post above yours, a *O J Boarding Pass should be sufficient for access to Serendib. It's when travelling in Economy that the Serenediva comes into play.

LOUNGE POLICY - Sri Lankan AIrlines

Old Jun 7, 2019, 6:11 am

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF
Yep- that’s what my experience had been too- was double checking, given posts about UL J bp..
Old Jul 18, 2021, 12:32 pm

Programs: OWE, *Gold, STE+, Globalist, Titanium, Spire, Diamond
Can OWE on J guest a non-J passenger into Serendib? I’m guessing no, but has anyone experienced otherwise?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.