FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   oneworld (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/oneworld-411/)
-   -   Seat Selection on QF Flight as OW Sapphire (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/oneworld/1956685-seat-selection-qf-flight-ow-sapphire.html)

rumboj Feb 17, 19 1:23 am

Seat Selection on QF Flight as OW Sapphire
 
I'm AA Plat Pro (OW Sapphire) and considering flying SYD-DPS on QF. Am I able to request extra legroom seats, which happen to be exit row seats on this aircraft, for free?

Mwenenzi Feb 17, 19 1:40 am


Originally Posted by rumboj (Post 30787946)
I'm AA Plat Pro (OW Sapphire) and considering flying SYD-DPS on QF. Am I able to request extra legroom seats, which happen to be exit row seats on this aircraft, for free?

QF charge for extra legroom seats for all. QF or AA status will get those for free.

serfty Feb 17, 19 3:55 am


Originally Posted by Mwenenzi (Post 30787973)
QF charge for extra legroom seats for all. QF or AA status will get those for free.

I'm not sure what you are trying to state here.

Anyway, Qantas charge oneworld elites including Emerald and Sapphire for extra legroom seats.

rumboj Feb 17, 19 1:54 pm


Originally Posted by serfty (Post 30788150)
I'm not sure what you are trying to state here.

Anyway, Qantas charge oneworld elites including Emerald and Sapphire for extra legroom seats.

Thank you for the clarification.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 8:04 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.