Reload this Page >

LON/EX-EU - NYC - Open Jaw - IAH - LON/EX-EU OneWorld Business

LON/EX-EU - NYC - Open Jaw - IAH - LON/EX-EU OneWorld Business

Old Feb 18, 18, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld
Question LON/EX-EU - NYC - Open Jaw - IAH - LON/EX-EU OneWorld Business

Hi,

First post on Flyer Talk so not sure this is the right place to ask but there goes.
I am trying to find in business or PE the best (cheapest/decent) flights for the following routing. I don't mind going EX-EU to get better fares.
Ideally <= 1200.00 Business / <= 800 PE

LON-NYC One World / Business (June 21/22)
IAH - LON One World / Business (July 07/08)

NYC-IAH I don't think there are any direct one world flights so was going to book this leg separately as will need a oneway from NYC-IAH for my wife and 6month old.

Thanks in advance.
PTrippleD
Old Feb 18, 18, 6:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: None any more
The best place to look is the Premium Fare Deals forum: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premium-fare-deals-740/
But do so by searching recent threads - "request" posts aren't appreciated there.
Old Feb 18, 18, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Thanks will do so.
Old Feb 18, 18, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

PTripleD Welcome to FT

Originally Posted by PTripleD View Post
First post on Flyer Talk so not sure this is the right place to ask but there goes.
I am trying to find in business or PE the best (cheapest/decent) flights for the following routing. I don't mind going EX-EU to get better fares.
Ideally <= 1200.00 Business / <= 800 PE

LON-NYC One World / Business (June 21/22)
IAH - LON One World / Business (July 07/08)

NYC-IAH I don't think there are any direct one world flights so was going to book this leg separately as will need a oneway from NYC-IAH for my wife and 6month old.
What research have you done yourself?
With Oneworld you only have AA & BA
FT is not a travel agent nor have a secret source of cheap or award tickets. Just search on the web, like we all do,

The chances of a low fare is not good. LON NYC is a very popular route, at a busy time, with a lot of people who pay the $$$$ for business class. With fixed dates, over July 4 US holiday, makes it harder.

AA fly IAH-JFK connecting
Old Feb 19, 18, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi View Post
PTripleD Welcome to FT

What research have you done yourself?
With Oneworld you only have AA & BA
FT is not a travel agent nor have a secret source of cheap or award tickets. Just search on the web, like we all do,

The chances of a low fare is not good. LON NYC is a very popular route, at a busy time, with a lot of people who pay the $$$$ for business class. With fixed dates, over July 4 US holiday, makes it harder.

AA fly IAH-JFK connecting
Thanks for your reply. You are right I should have detailed more about the lengths I have already gone to in searching for tickets.
Am aware FT is not a travel agent, more for like minded travellers who share deals and tips if they are able too.

Have tried almost every LON & EX-EU routing I could think of, using Matrix & GoogleFlights, ++ best I have found is DUS-NYC with hotel stay in NYC via expedia.de, however that would mean I need to return to NYC rather than booking an open jaw ticket NYC/IAH.
I haven't been able to find any sites that offer Open Jaw bookings with a hotel stay option that works. BA has a page but doesn't seem to work. Again any assistance most appreciated.

Search this Thread