Oneworld Transfer Survey | We value your opinion

Old Jan 4, 18, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond

Just got this survey from OW:

"Dear teemuflyer,

As member airlines of the oneworld alliance, we are working together to improve our customers’ transfer experience at all airports where connections between the airlines take place.

To help us with this, Ipsos, an independent global market research agency, is carrying out a survey on our behalf to find out about your recent experience of connecting between two flights. We have provided Ipsos with your contact details solely for the purpose of this survey – your details will not be used for any other purpose.

The questionnaire will take about 7 minutes to complete and if you get interrupted, you can return later and continue where you left off.

Click here to take the survey. (edited/deleted link target)

Should you have any problems with the link to the survey or the survey itself, please do not hesitate to email the survey team at Ipsos: [email protected]

We thank you in advance for taking part.

Kind regards,
The oneworld airlines"

This was part of an JAL to AA connection at LAX. Pretty much slammed LAX for not having a Priority Line at the TBIT to T4 as you exit the baggage re-check area (at least not when the line goes back to door), and then the horrendous signage at T4 for the said line. Also told them that they should combine the TSA Pre-Check and Priority Line access on the left side of the AA check-in area escalator and then separate folks depending on their security line privileges...

Glad they gave me the opportunity to speak my mind, although I doubt any good will come from it.

Last edited by teemuflyer; Jan 4, 18 at 6:29 pm
Old Jan 4, 18, 5:17 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by teemuflyer View Post
Just got this survey from OW:

I got one of these back in August for a AA-CX transfer at JFK. AA and CX are in the same terminal so the survey was kind of pointless as there was no terminal change or baggage claim/recheck.

Search this Thread