Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ticketing ex-AMM Not Possible Thru US RTW Desk

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2017, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Ticketing ex-AMM Not Possible Thru US RTW Desk

Has anyone had luck ticketing DONE04 ex-AMM via the US RTW desk?
I was told that they can't issue in JOD. South African Rand still possible.
Thanks
Old Nov 14, 2017, 11:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Why is this an issue? There is no longer the restriction that tickets must be issued in the currency of the fare in the country of origin. So long as there are exchange rates available for JOD then you can get them to issue it in any currency of your choosing at the current exchange rate.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by christep
Why is this an issue? There is no longer the restriction that tickets must be issued in the currency of the fare in the country of origin. So long as there are exchange rates available for JOD then you can get them to issue it in any currency of your choosing at the current exchange rate.
You're right, of course. The RTW agent is relatively new, I don't think he understood this nuance. I've had it priced in $US & AA US RTW desk should be able to issue the ticket. Thanks
Calchas likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 10:39 am

Programs: AA-EXP, LATAM Gold+, BA-Blues
Originally Posted by MiamiPrep
I've had it priced in $US & AA US RTW desk should be able to issue the ticket. Thanks
Out of curiosity - what was the final price they came up with for your DONE4 ex-AMM?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.