AA (already) welcomes SWISS to oneworld

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA (already) welcomes SWISS to oneworld

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2002, 4:30 am
DOC 2 BE

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rudi:
they (crossair/SWISS) did evaluate
* watch/Swatch (Hayek, CEO of Swatch declined, not wanting to take any risks for his brand in case ...).
* Swiss Knife wouldn't be accepted in the latin/Southern athmosphere (gifting a knive in Italy is considered to be a Mafia gift: meaning 'get yourself killed' or 'you will be killed' or in latin america I learned not to gift such a weapon an (THE) owner of a brewery told me so (in Rio de Janeiro in 1972 ...)

[This message has been edited by Rudi (edited 03-05-2002).]
</font>

Well, why not use a name that everyone can agree on that they like - -

SWISS CHOCOLATE !!

Old Mar 9, 2002, 10:51 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by DOC 2 BE:

Well, why not use a name that everyone can agree on that they like - -

SWISS CHOCOLATE !!
</font>
how about Air Toblerone?
Old Mar 10, 2002, 9:02 am

Location: DL: PM/2M; UA: 1K; AA: Plat/2MM; SQ: PPS; US: Plat; Starwood: Plat; Hilton: Diam Hyatt: Diam; Loews Plat; Avis: Chair.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rudi:
as far as I know unfortunately (but 'only') a total of 50 passengers have been killed in all (2) accidents since Crossair started.
</font>
pretty good unless you or someone you know was on the of the 50
Old Mar 11, 2002, 2:45 am

Sorry, I have always loved the name Swissair, it is so perfect.

I shall miss SR dearly, may it rest in peace!

------------------
Michael
AA PLT,1 MLN Miles+
Hilton Gold
Sheraton Gold
Marriot Silver

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.