Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > oneworld
Reload this Page >

booking buisness class with avion points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2012, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

I'm sorry if this is stupid question or in the wrong fourm but i can;t seem to find the answer. I want to book a buisness class ticket on Emarites using my Avion miles, visa states that I need to switch my points over to Cathway or BA and I will be able to book on any Oneword partner.

My problem is, I can't figure out how to book a flight on Emarites with asia miles or Ba miles.

Any help would be appreciated.

ultimately I am trying to fly YYZ to DBX(stay or 3 days) the to Manlia for a week and back to YYZ. I am new to this but I was thining flying Emerites thur to manila and return from manila to Toronto on Cathway, if its possible.

Thanks,
Tim
Old Jan 5, 2012, 5:29 pm
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Originally Posted by tconnors
I'm sorry if this is stupid question or in the wrong fourm but i can;t seem to find the answer. I want to book a buisness class ticket on Emarites using my Avion miles, visa states that I need to switch my points over to Cathway or BA and I will be able to book on any Oneword partner.

My problem is, I can't figure out how to book a flight on Emarites with asia miles or Ba miles.

Any help would be appreciated.

ultimately I am trying to fly YYZ to DBX(stay or 3 days) the to Manlia for a week and back to YYZ. I am new to this but I was thining flying Emerites thur to manila and return from manila to Toronto on Cathway, if its possible.

Thanks,
Tim
Emirates is neither a Oneworld member nor a partner of any Oneworld member (as far as I know) so I don't know what good transferring your points to BA or Cathay Pacific points will do for you if your aim is to fly on Emirates. If you transfer points to BA you can redeem them on BA flights to DXB and/or Cathay Pacific flights to DXB/MNL, but not on Emirates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.