Wiki Posts
Search

Free Australian ETA Visa application*

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 3:38 am

Programs: Krisflyer Solitaire, Miles & More Senator, Hilton Honors Diamond
Pay-it-forward - thanks guys!

Dear Guy Betsy,

Great idea and am grateful for your generous gesture.

We have made a donation to the SREE NARAYANA MISSION(SINGAPORE) which runs a home for the aged with "care and compassion,regardless of race, religion or language".
Old Nov 27, 2011, 5:59 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
Arrow

thank you once again Guy Betsy for your help!

Will be doing my deed with Make-a-Wish foundation thru my work

Cheers!

--Russ
Old Nov 30, 2011, 9:36 am

Programs: lots of little things
Thanks again GB, that money's been donated instead to both Lungevity and So Others Might Eat, charities we're both close to.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 6:01 am

GuyBetsy, thank you for the assistance. I've just made a donation to Vascular Birthmarks Foundation, for children/adults affected by vascular malformations.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 4:54 pm

Australian Visas

We are Canadians and will be visiting Australian in January. How do we contact you with our info for visas?
Thanks!
Anita
Old Dec 2, 2011, 5:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Retirement
We are Canadians and will be visiting Australian in January. How do we contact you with our info for visas?
Thanks!
Anita
Go to page 1 on this thread. Click on Guys Betsy's name and send a private message

Please not the comments in post 1 (1st page) [ but I note you joined FT in 2009 ]
** Please note: That ETAs will be only processed to current FT members with more than 20 posts, or have at least been members for more than 6 months!

The reason this has been put up is because people obviously have heard about this 'free' offer through online searches etc and they just join FT to take advantage of this. Then they don't come back ! There are exceptions, of course.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 9:09 am

Thanks Guy Betsy for the free ETA.

And thank you for helping so many others around the world.

I have made a donation via World Food Program at wfp.org
Old Dec 6, 2011, 6:18 pm

Thanks, Guy Betsy! I'll be making a Kiva loan to support this deserving individual:

Pheap is 42 years old, widowed with two dependent children who are still in school. They assist her on the farm during their spare time. She has been farming her rice field as a primary source of income for about 25 years in a village located in the Ponhea Krek district. She supplements her income by raising pigs. She manages to earn less than 5 U.S. dollars per day.

With her current business, she is requesting her first loan with VisionFund. She will use this loan to buy more piglets for her pig raising business. She hopes to generate more income from this business and make a better living and also keep her children in school.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 12:59 pm

Thank you GB. I'm planning to make a donation to a food bank in my city, threesquare.org.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 4:35 pm

Programs: Alaska MPVG75, AAdvantage PlatPro, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Thanks GB. Made two donations, one (because this is a diving trip we're taking) to the Coral Reef Alliance and one to our local Meals on Wheels.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AS, DL, BA, HA, WN, SPG-PL, Hyatt-Dia, HH-Dia, Marr-Pl, US Mint/VR(retired)
Thanks GB, will PM you back my info.
I'm been intending to join the FlyerTalk kiva team, but now I finally have and made my first $50 loan. Will keep the funds in kiva.
Thanks for initiating my momentum. Also posted FT kiva link on my facebook with an appeal.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 7:32 pm

Thanks, Guy Betsy. I volunteered to help with a Pet Fair, which is quite a big annual event in our city. Spent most of the time in the adoption booth. Fortunately, all dogs got adopted, otherwise I could have ended up taking them all home with me. Yesterday, I took a big basket of food, toys and treats to the local Humane Society. Dogs should have their own Christmas too!
Thanks again for help with getting my ETA Visa!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 3:04 pm

Thanks!

Pheap met her goal, so I've made a loan to this woman instead:

Phea, 37, is married and resides with her husband and three children in Takeo Province, Cambodia. She and her husband are rice farmers. Phea is requesting a loan of 800 USD to purchase chickens in order to run a poultry farm. In the future, she would like to invest more money in order to expand her poultry farm. Moreover, she plans to build a new house and support her children to study until they get a bachelor's degree.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 4:27 pm

Programs: Executive Platinum
Thank you

Thank you to Guy Betsy for obtaining my visa for our trip to Australia.

I worked at the Feed My Starving Children bagging food for two hours and made a monetary donation.

Very nice of you to encourage Charity contributions and providing a valuable service.

Jim
Old Dec 25, 2011, 2:16 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Merry Christmas to all,

In preparation for our Australia trip and the requisite Australian ETA Visa, today we made two $50 Kiva loans, one loan to Christopher in Uganda and the other to Frontbek in Kyrgyzstan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.