Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Laundrymat/Laundrette in MEL

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2006, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K (3.52MM BIS miles) AA EXP (3.64MM)
Laundrymat/Laundrette in MEL

Need to find a facility to avoid hotel laundry fees.
Staying not far from CBD (Hilton).
Not even sure of the right term in OZ...typically called 'laundrette' in the UK and some have a great option called 'service wash' where someone takes care of the washing/drying for you for a small fee.
The 'service wash' is not a requirement but would be nice.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:38 am

Programs: QC Life, AA
I notice that no-one has replied thus far, so I did a search of the Telstra yellow pages http://www.yellowpages.com.au/siteEntry.do for self service laundries, and the only one in the city area was the one below. Hope this helps. You might also want to google laundromats etc

Address
244 Russell St
Melbourne
VIC, 3000
Australia

Contact Details
Ph03) 9639 3377
Send to a friend
Hours of Operation
Open Evenings
Open Saturdays
Service Option
Self Service
Old Oct 20, 2006, 9:14 am

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
The business location previously posted by Maca44 is named Melbourne City Dry Cleaners has a self-service laundry and drycleaning operation at the 244 Russell Street location, open Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm. There are other self service laundries located in inner suburbs such as Carlton and North Melbourne.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.