Wiki Posts
Search

Multi city and transfers

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2021, 5:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Multi city and transfers

When on a multi city booking and using various locations for transfer such as MEL and SYD or in Tasmania is there any link or knowledge out there as to what forms need to be completed or not as the case may be?;starting at Perth for example I know of the safe WA app and the G2G requirement re entering WA. Is there a link that shows what else is required?
Old May 5, 2021, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nivsy
When on a multi city booking and using various locations for transfer such as MEL and SYD or in Tasmania is there any link or knowledge out there as to what forms need to be completed or not as the case may be?;starting at Perth for example I know of the safe WA app and the G2G requirement re entering WA. Is there a link that shows what else is required?
Look in the wiki of Australia’s response to Covid-19 [general border control thread]
The various state requirements can be complicated and can change at short notice. Be careful with WA & QLD

Edit
This NSW link may be useful--->https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rule...r-restrictions

Last edited by Mwenenzi; May 5, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Old May 5, 2021, 4:40 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
[mod hat] Moving this to the thread referenced by Mwenenzi. [/mod hat]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.