Papua New Guinea Visa?

Old May 19, 18, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hilton ♢, IHG Plat, Radisson Gold, Hertz PC
Papua New Guinea Visa?

Hello all,

I'm traveling to one of the islands in Papua New Guinea and will be flying through Port Moseby Airport. My flight into POM arrives 5am and my flight out departs at 8am. I notice one needs to apply for a visa at POM airport. Are they open this early in the AM on a Sunday? Is it all part of the immigration/entry process? Or?
Old May 19, 18, 4:43 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, DL-GM, QF-GLD, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
If a flight is landing, I'm sure immigration will be open... along with whatever they need to process visa-on-arrival. They wouldn't want people mulling around the secure area. No direct experience with PNG though.

Last edited by CPMaverick; May 19, 18 at 4:48 pm
Old May 19, 18, 5:13 pm

Programs: HH, VA, QF, SQ
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry View Post
Hello all,

I'm traveling to one of the islands in Papua New Guinea and will be flying through Port Moseby Airport. My flight into POM arrives 5am and my flight out departs at 8am. I notice one needs to apply for a visa at POM airport. Are they open this early in the AM on a Sunday? Is it all part of the immigration/entry process? Or?
Sorry, I'm on mobile so cannot see your Nationality TravellinSperry. Visas on arrivals are no longer available to Australians. But most other nationalities are fine.

Search this Thread