Wiki Posts
Search

Australia Video Clips

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2017, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Australia Video Clips

Hey guys,

I have started to edit some short video clips from my three months in Australia and would like to share the first one from June this year now.

Live #41 - Australia (Darwin to Purnululu NP)
Everything started in Darwin and I was headed on a roadtrip to Lake Argyle's amazing pool, El Questro Wilderness Park's gorges & the Purnululu National Park to see the famous Bungle Bungle Mountain Range and it's beehive shaped rocks. Oh, and some cute dog babies made it into the clip too

Cheers,
Chris
OldFruity likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 9:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Looks great. Very professional.

I'm not sure I'd be in that lake or river if I was you. I'd be scared of crocodiles.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Ah there are none in this as far as I know, haha.
Old Dec 26, 2017, 4:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP...couple hotels and cars too
Originally Posted by Annalisa12
Looks great. Very professional.

I'm not sure I'd be in that lake or river if I was you. I'd be scared of crocodiles.
Nice Vid.

Reminds me of a conversation when I checked in at a hotel in Mossman...

Asked about hiking along the river, etc. Desk agent said 'No worries, no crocs in there".

Perhaps it was my expression, we had just passed Jeremy's creek earlier in the day... So he felt compelled to convince me:

"I could take a bunch of crocs, toss them in the river- and in a hour they'd be gone- water is too clear for them. Very safe"

We didnt swim.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Better safe than sorry some people were swimming in the river from the video with crocs about 50m away from them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.