Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Western Australia Tips

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 6:52 am

Programs: HH Diamond
Thanks for these great ideas. I have a week in Perth in mid-June. I understand that its not the most ideal weather but hopefully dry. So far I am planning on a day tour to Pinnacles, a day in Rottnest, a day roaming around Freemantle, roaming around Perth and Kings Park. I will look into Margaret River as well. Hopefully the first of many trips to Australia.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 2:55 am

Originally Posted by bitterproffit
Thanks for these great ideas. I have a week in Perth in mid-June. I understand that its not the most ideal weather but hopefully dry. So far I am planning on a day tour to Pinnacles, a day in Rottnest, a day roaming around Freemantle, roaming around Perth and Kings Park. I will look into Margaret River as well. Hopefully the first of many trips to Australia.
You can also consider Caversham Wildlife Park (possibly along with other attractions in the Whiteman Park) and the Aquarium of Western Australia. Each would be a day trip from Perth (half a day at the very least).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.