Christchurch dining, any tips?

Old Nov 15, 2012, 2:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k
Smile Christchurch dining, any tips?

I am visiting my mother and would like to take her out for a really nice dining experience. Any ideas are welcome!

Thank you.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 5:18 pm

I took my mum out to Curator's House and we had a wonderful evening, despite her not being a very adventurous eater. Service, food & location were all great.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 5:23 pm

Mods please delete

Last edited by AnnaBeth; Nov 15, 2012 at 5:24 pm Reason: Double post!
Old Nov 16, 2012, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Thank you AnnaBeth, this might just hit the target, if anyone has more ideas, please don't hesitate to post ;-)
Old Nov 16, 2012, 11:58 am

I would be interested in a nice place to take my spouse for a birthday dinner in Christchurch. Any suggestions
Old Nov 27, 2012, 1:26 am

Programs: UA, DL, AA, BD, NZ, QF, DJ, RCC, SPG, Priority Club, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Seat27A
I would be interested in a nice place to take my spouse for a birthday dinner in Christchurch. Any suggestions
In addition to the Curator's House mentioned above, you may also wish to consider the following highly rated restaurants -

Edesia

Saint-Germain

Maharaja Indian Restaurant

Bodhi Tree Burmese Restaurant

Hope this helps and enjoy your stay!
Old May 8, 2013, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Hi AnnaBeth, I just came home from a beautiful lunch I had with my mom at the Curators House, she was super happy and so was I, since she is quite choosy I would like to thank you again for the recommendation, not only was the food great, the service was also perfect and my mum is absolutely happy! Thank you.
Old May 11, 2013, 2:32 am

I'm so happy you both enjoyed it!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.