Wiki Posts
Search

guam spotting

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2012, 2:19 am
mxp
Original Poster

guam spotting

Hi people in may i will be in Guam fro the first time. I would like to do also some spotting. Is there any possibility from around the airport or is a problem? any answer appreciate
ALberto
Old Mar 15, 2012, 1:09 am

Programs: DL, AA, UA, SPG
I live in Guam. I could help you if I knew what "spotting" is. Please explain.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 9:21 am
mxp
Original Poster

Hi I mean photographing airplanes. Im an airplane photographer. And i would like also to visit Guam most important things. I will arrive 9 june in the afternoon with Continental MIcronesia from HNL (the flight doing all the islands) and leave 11 june in the night with KE to Seoul. I will stay at the Ramada hotel
Regards
Alberto
Old Mar 24, 2012, 1:00 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Gold; Hilton Silver; Priority Plat; Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by gree0411
I live in Guam. I could help you if I knew what "spotting" is. Please explain.
gree0411 I'm possibly flying through Guam and wondering if there is anything to see or do. I'd arrive at 9PM and depart the next morning at 8AM. anything to do in the evening hours besides just bars?
Old Mar 31, 2012, 1:27 am

Originally Posted by marzomarz
gree0411 I'm possibly flying through Guam and wondering if there is anything to see or do. I'd arrive at 9PM and depart the next morning at 8AM. anything to do in the evening hours besides just bars?
Guam is kind of dead past 10PM in my experience but a local might know better than me... I've been to GUM 3 times.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.