Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Check in and print boarding pass inside security

Old Sep 23, 2009, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat (assimilated), CO Plat (matched)

I will be arriving PDX on one itn and then departing PDX on a totally seperate itn about 2 hours later. Is there a kiosk that I can check in on the air side and print a boarding pass without having to pass outside security? Can I check in in the SC? Thanks for any advice.
Old Sep 23, 2009, 1:02 pm

Programs: NW GE
You may be able to do it at the gate... They can print BP's, etc...
Old Sep 23, 2009, 1:09 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
The club or the gate can check you in and print a BP. Unless you're in the air 24 hours before your departure you should do OLCI, at least to get checked in, even if you don't have a printer to print the BP.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.