Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

NW mileage statement error codes: Do they work for Skyteam partners?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2009, 4:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: All statuses lapsed; now I'm just a free-agent, and loving it!

Does any WorldPerks member have experience with flying a Skyteam partner, and having a problem with mileage credit (such as the fare you flew on was not eligible for credit, etc.) Was the flight logged onto your statement but showed 0 miles and an error code? Or did nothing appear that even showed you flew a partner flight? I had this situation occur on a Star carrier, and was wondering if it could happen here too?

I know these error codes work for NW flights; I was just wondering if they also did for Skyteam partners crediting back to WorldPerks accounts, since you have all of these partner airlines with non-eligible mileage earning fares and partial-earning fares?
Old Sep 21, 2009, 5:53 am

Here is what posted when I took a mileage ineligible AZ flight.

07APR2008 AZ 1475 AZ 1475 Y/R FCO - VCE N
Old Sep 21, 2009, 10:21 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I've seen non-SkyTeam partner airlines post to NW accounts with "error" code indications. So if it's possible for non-SkyTeam airlines I'd presume it is also being done for some or all of the SkyTeam airlines too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.