Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

When exactly will WP accounts disappear?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When exactly will WP accounts disappear?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2009, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by davetravels
I linked my accounts during one of the bonus offers but I never got the bonus.

1) Did anyone ever get the bonus?
2) Even though I provided my eMail address, every time I log into my DL account, I'm asked to provide my eMail address! Does this happen to anyone else?
3) Could this mean that they haven't linked the accounts?
4) Is there any way to tell if your link was successful or not?
I got the bonus, and if you call Worldperks we can look at the acct and tell you if its linked.....there is a folder created in your acct that will show the link.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by davetravels
I linked my accounts during one of the bonus offers but I never got the bonus.

1) Did anyone ever get the bonus?
The bonus shows up in your DL account. Make sure you're looking there.
Old Sep 18, 2009, 10:29 pm

Programs: NWA Platinum
Originally Posted by ResSalesGuy
You can still link if you havent already done so...There is an unpublished way for an agent to do it....Just call and ask...
Would it be wise to do it before they assign me another Delta account #?
Old Sep 18, 2009, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by go go girl
Would it be wise to do it before they assign me another Delta account #?
Definitely, If you already have a SM acct, then you dont want them to create a duplicate acct....Im sure that there is not an easy way to combine 2 accts at a later date....Just call Worldperks and the agents can help you to request the linking of the 2...
Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:23 pm

Question EQM + MQM

* Your existing WorldPerks account information, including all balances, will be transferred into your SkyMiles account..
If I have both WP EQMs and SM MQMs (from the 9M MQM giveaway), will the merged account reflect the sum of EQMs+MQMs?
Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:53 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM; UA Premier 1K; AA EXP; ICH Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by rtool
If I have both WP EQMs and SM MQMs (from the 9M MQM giveaway), will the merged account reflect the sum of EQMs+MQMs?
Yuppers.
Old Sep 19, 2009, 4:25 pm

Programs: NW-PE, Blue Star SeaSmiles
Originally Posted by ResSalesGuy
Definitely, If you already have a SM acct, then you dont want them to create a duplicate acct....Im sure that there is not an easy way to combine 2 accts at a later date....Just call Worldperks and the agents can help you to request the linking of the 2...
Again thanks RSG for the information. There may be some advantages of coming over as a new account and get them transferred later.

https://www.delta.com/skymiles/manag...unts/index.jsp
Old Sep 20, 2009, 1:57 am
SMR

Today? I just tried to sign in to my account and it won't let me.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 2:00 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
Use nwa while you can!

Originally Posted by rankourabu
I want to book an award to Europe next summer (but cant book late August yet), and nwa.com is showing 60k/100k roundtrips, while over on delta.com its 150k lowest, not to mention you cant get SU flights to display... what a piece of garbage that award calendar is. I dread the day I have to book there.
I agree and I also want to know the drop dead date for booking all those "saver" awards on nwa.com

Two days ago, I booked savers (100k miles plus minor fees each) for two people:

(all segments on AF in biz class!)
mid July 2010 LAX-CDG-VCE
early Aug 2010 FLR-CDG-LAX

I can't believe I got AF LAX-CDG nonstop in both directions in biz!
Old Sep 20, 2009, 2:39 am
SMR

I can't sign into my account to look at the better award rates. Either the website is down (PLEASEE!) or D-Day has arrived and I missed my oppurtunity.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by SMR
I can't sign into my account to look at the better award rates. Either the website is down (PLEASEE!) or D-Day has arrived and I missed my oppurtunity.
my account works just fine, no issues at all. Got 1000 Plat-guarantee miles for a DL flight and I was upgraded could be worse

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.