Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

confused. CO on NW Award post october

confused. CO on NW Award post october

Old Sep 14, 2009, 9:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA/1k
Question confused. CO on NW Award post october

I seem to be able to ticket CO flights from the NWA awards system after october 1 (e.g., LAS-EWR shows up on Dec 1, and EWR-HNL shows up in march). However the phone agents don't seem to think they can book this. What's the deal? Is this safe to book online, and will CO honour these flights? Can the agents do this over the phone?
Old Sep 14, 2009, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
You can absolutely book CO award tickets with NW miles up until October 24, 2009 or whenever WorldPerks goes away and becomes SkyMiles (which is on or around October 1).

All award tickets are good on CO through October 24, 2010.

The phone agent can and should book you a ticket on CO - or you can do it over the web.

-RM

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.