EUA on CO for NW Elites Ending 10/1?

Old Sep 10, 09, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

EUA on CO for NW Elites Ending 10/1?

The CO board thread on changes to the One Pass program includes a statement that reciprocal elite upgrades of NW elites on CO flights will end 10/1. I though everything was staying the same through 10/24 which was a reason to select the CO flight I have on 10/2. Will I get upgraded on 10/1 if available, or is the last day for upgrades really 9/30 which I won't hit as silver.
Old Sep 10, 09, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
that same thread also noted that DL had stopped EUA for CO elites on NWA metal....so right now it's one sided with NW elites being the only ones upgraded on both NW & CO (now if DL could just fix the issues with their EUA so we aren't treated as 2nd class when it comes to EUA)
Old Sep 10, 09, 6:17 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by socrates View Post
that same thread also noted that DL had stopped EUA for CO elites on NWA metal....so right now it's one sided with NW elites being the only ones upgraded on both NW & CO (now if DL could just fix the issues with their EUA so we aren't treated as 2nd class when it comes to EUA)
EUA on DL for me has been much better in the last couple months than it was in the first 5 months of the year. Are you still not getting the EUA? Or could it be that you are still stuck on those icky CRJs???

Search this Thread