Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is losing access to Chisholm?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2009, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
Who is losing access to Chisholm?

According to the new 2010 chart, Silver now gets "priority", gold "higher priority", and platinum "highest priority" to a dedicated phone line, while Diamonds will have a "VIP Line".

I'm trying to figure out what this really means. If it means that Silver-Plat are losing access to Chisholm and will instead get the old SMS desk while Diamonds get to keep Chisholm, or if it means that Silver-Platinum will get to keep Chisholm while Diamonds get sent somewhere else.

All I can say is that, as I am on track to hit 250k eqm by December and thus be Diamond for the next two years, if I lose Chisholm I'm going to be angry.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 1:43 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
do a search for some posts on this by resalesguy... i think he had a good reply to the pecking order...

Originally Posted by ifette
I'm trying to figure out what this really means. If it means that Silver-Plat are losing access to Chisholm and will instead get the old SMS desk while Diamonds get to keep Chisholm, or if it means that Silver-Platinum will get to keep Chisholm while Diamonds get sent somewhere else.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
To expand on thezipper's comments, here's the thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/north...-vip-line.html

Sounds like Chisholm and CVG will be the two primary call centers for Gold/Plat/Diamonds, with Diamonds always getting Chisholm/CVG.

FWIW, my experiences with the CVG call center have been the best of any of the DL call centers - they can be very Chisholm-like at times.

I believe it was mentioned at the Res DO in December last year that the CVG and Chisholm agents were doing some co-training back then as well...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.