Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PMU Question (PU-503)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL - KM DM, DL 1.57 MM, UA - 1P, AA - EXP HH - Diamond, PC - Platinum, SPG - Gold, Hertz 5*
PMU Question (PU-503)

I just booked a MCO-DTW-AMS-HEL flight on NW. Using PMU's I cleared on all flights on the outbound. On the return only the AMS-DTW flight had upgrade availability. Since that was the most important flight for the upgrade I went ahead and used the PMU. The CSR told me to call back within 48 hours of the flight to see if any availability opened on the two other flights. On DL, there used to be a waitlist and if inventory cleared, you were automatically upgraded. Is that not the case with NW? Right now there is only one first class seat taken on the DTW-MCO flight so not sure why there isn't inventory available. These are both pretty short flights so it isn't a major deal, I was just curious as to how NW works these.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 9:10 am

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
IME at the airport, a GA can put you on the waitlist for an upgrade.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 9:46 am

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
Does anyone know what happens to these when our accounts get coverted to Skymiles in October?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.