Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

asia based gold elite access to ICN lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2009, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver

I checked the webpage for lounge access from NWA asia.
it doesnt list lounge access at ICN.

however, skyclub member can access ICN KE lounge. so. does it mean that the comp WC (or SC) membership now avail for ICN Ke lounge access?

Thanks. have an upcoming trip via ICN. just want to find out and see if i should find other way to enter lounge.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 4:19 am

Asia gold allows access to the KE lounge in ICN, but officially only ICN, I have had luck in GMP and FUK a few times, but PUS, LAX and SEA have denied me.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 7:31 am

Programs: DL Platinum
Originally Posted by SirJman
Asia gold allows access to the KE lounge in ICN, but officially only ICN, I have had luck in GMP and FUK a few times, but PUS, LAX and SEA have denied me.
I've had good luck with ICN. But, you MUST be on a Skyteam ticket. You cannot get in otherwise. GMP is the same way. I have had much better luck on other tickets in pretty much all other large Asian cities. I have had no problem with US cities. Some times, you just have to remind them about the access, though.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by s1c3r1a1b3b3l1e1
I've had good luck with ICN. But, you MUST be on a Skyteam ticket. You cannot get in otherwise. GMP is the same way. I have had much better luck on other tickets in pretty much all other large Asian cities. I have had no problem with US cities. Some times, you just have to remind them about the access, though.
Thank you very much to both.

I am on a KE ticket IAD ICN HKG. so it shouldnt be a problem. which lounge at ICN is good with shower?

i have had trouble at JFK for lounge access. they insisted that i had to fly international in order to use the lounge. Luckily, I was on my way to TXL. But I will pass through JFK again to SAN. Let's see if they will give me any noise.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.