Wiki Posts
Search

access to CO President's Club

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2009, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta gold, United silver
access to CO President's Club

When I checked into one today, I was told that the relationship/reciprocity w/ NW/Delta had been extended to January 31 from the prior October 23 date.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 5:26 am

Programs: DL Skypesos PE, PP Platinum, HH DIAMOND, AA, CH GE, SPG
Which CO PC was that at?
Old Sep 1, 2009, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was told this too by the SC matrons at ATL and also saw a letter stating this is the new admission policy for all SC and P-Clubs.

MisterNice
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:04 pm

Programs: DL DM/4MM, AS MVPG100K, HA Pualani Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
anyone got this confirmed via either CO or DL/NW websites? This would indeed be good news for me having access into CO P Clubs with my DL SkyClub membership until January 31, 2010.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:14 am

Programs: DL-DM, Hilton-Dia
Anyone verify this yet?

I can not find anything on either the NW, DL or CO website about the date being extended past Oct. 24th. I hope the Januarary 2010 date is correct. Has anyone been able to confirm the extention or is it just a rumor?
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:04 am
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by 1Banker
I can not find anything on either the NW, DL or CO website about the date being extended past Oct. 24th. I hope the Januarary 2010 date is correct. Has anyone been able to confirm the extention or is it just a rumor?
Rumor? Was told verbally by a CO employee (see first post) and a FT'er saw it in writing (see subsequent post). Doesn't sound like a rumor to me!
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:29 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by muhakas
When I checked into one today, I was told that the relationship/reciprocity w/ NW/Delta had been extended to January 31 from the prior October 23 date.
Now if only CO would extend its SkyTeam membership, that would be great!

Wishful thinking.......
Old Sep 2, 2009, 12:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Originally Posted by fti
Rumor? Was told verbally by a CO employee (see first post) and a FT'er saw it in writing (see subsequent post). Doesn't sound like a rumor to me!
I agree - sounds pretty darn authentic. However, I can't blame the other poster - when you get down to it there has been so much in flux with DL/NW in the form of unpublished policy changes many of us aren't sure what the heck to believe these days. I really wish that DL would start to look at the disconnect between their customer communications and their customer impacting policy changes.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 12:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta gold, United silver
I was told in IAH at Presidents Club South in the C terminal.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 10:06 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
From what I've been able to gather... CO will still exit SkyTeam on schedule, late October, but there may be some "promotions" to extend club access to other club members (DL/NW) until the Jan timeframe. I'll report back when I get further info.

Originally Posted by cmh flyer
Now if only CO would extend its SkyTeam membership, that would be great!

Wishful thinking.......
Old Sep 9, 2009, 1:38 pm

Any updated info on a date extension?
Old Sep 14, 2009, 11:35 am

Programs: DL-DM, Hilton-Dia
Well, do we know anything more?

Originally Posted by thezipper
From what I've been able to gather... CO will still exit SkyTeam on schedule, late October, but there may be some "promotions" to extend club access to other club members (DL/NW) until the Jan timeframe. I'll report back when I get further info.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 1:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
I've emailed the skyclub contact email twice on this - no reponse. (but they only respond about half the time which is why I re-tried after no response the first time.)
Old Sep 14, 2009, 5:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

AS Boardroom members also gain access to the COPC... But were not sure either what is going on as the CO website is a little ambigious, saying details are TBA...

I've written (snail mail ) both AS and CO urging them to keep the lounge partnership, but have not heard anything in reply...

So I guess were all in the same boat er plane then...
Old Sep 14, 2009, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
SkyClubs have a letter they give to all CO members about keeping access until Jan 31, 2010, and waving all fees an giving Mediallion rate to PClub members. I don't get such when entering a Pclub of course, but I'd not be surprised if there is something similar maybe even on a no funds changing hands basis, just as a courtesy and attempt to poach some members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.