ExtraPerks SC pass exp date?

Old Aug 27, 09, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, etc.
ExtraPerks SC pass exp date?

Sorry - found the answer after I posted - need to remember to search. Here's the info from nwa.com:

Delta Sky Club One-Day Pass certificates will be mailed to your address on file. Delta Sky Club One-Day Passes selected prior to October 31, 2009 will have an expiration date of March 31, 2010. Delta Sky Club One-Day Passes selected after October 31, 2009 will have an expiration date of March 31, 2011.

So if you hit a threshold today and want passes - better to wait till after Halloween to order them.

Does anyone know what expiration date they are putting on the SC passes for Extraperks redemption? I just hit the 100k threshold and am thinking about taking that option but don't want to get stuck with short-lived passes since its almost 9/09.

Last edited by pmaddock; Aug 27, 09 at 9:56 pm Reason: found answer
Old Aug 27, 09, 9:58 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Silver/MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz 5* Gold
Right on nwa.com (http://www.nwa.com/offers/eliteextra...rms.shtml#EP03):

Delta Sky Club One-Day Pass certificates will be mailed to your address on file. Delta Sky Club One-Day Passes selected prior to October 31, 2009 will have an expiration date of March 31, 2010. Delta Sky Club One-Day Passes selected after October 31, 2009 will have an expiration date of March 31, 2011.
Old Aug 27, 09, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Plat, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
And I assume my WC pass from my WP Visa Signature with exp date 2/2010 will be honored at all SC's til that date?

Search this Thread