Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Best way to send a customer service complaint

Old Aug 27, 09, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, SPG

Email, fax, or snail mail? Can someone please provide the contact info.
Old Aug 27, 09, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
use TTU on nwa.com
Old Aug 27, 09, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, SPG
Originally Posted by socrates View Post
use TTU on nwa.com

Sorry for the ignorance, I should have prefaced my OP with that I do not know one thing about NWA. What is TTU and where is it located on the website.

I ask this question because I know the best way to ilicit a resonable response with UA is to send a fax to their customer relations department here in the US instead of using their webform. Using the webform gets your complaint to some non-american offshore subcontracted employee who frankly doesnt care much.

But I know all airlines are different, so I ask whats the best way to do this with you guys. Thanks.
Old Aug 27, 09, 12:07 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, DL 0.8MM
TTU = "Talk to Us" - which you can get on NWA.com here:

http://www.nwa.com/talk/ttu.html

In my experience these comments are reviewed by competent people and usually actioned appropriately - there have been a few examples on this board of very detailed replies coming back from NWA.
Old Aug 27, 09, 7:17 pm

Programs: DL (former NWA) PM
CEO

If your complaint is significant FedEx a letter to Richard Anderson:

Delta Air Lines, Inc.
1030 Delta Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30320-6001

The TTU system is just an organized way to award passengers miles for DL/NW errors.
Old Aug 27, 09, 8:04 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, and some others
TTU was totally worthless for me. I complained about:

- Nudity on many programs (had seen when walking past as well as the movies i selected - most airlines filter out nudity and the more extreme violence)
- Headsets were taken up over 1 hour 20 minutes before flight due to turbulence that never occured
- No customers (business or class) got the second meal on US - NRT run due to turbulence which didn't happen
- Flight attendants ate passengers' second meals on US - NRT runThey chose not to serve but were walking around having a blast the entire time. The pilot said he hoped we had been served so clearly FA decision.
- The FAs packed up enough left over food home to probably feed a small village
- Nobody met the plane to give food vouchers and there was absolutely nothing for anybody regarding missing the second meal
Old Aug 28, 09, 3:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by td_in_training View Post
TTU = "Talk to Us" - which you can get on NWA.com here:

http://www.nwa.com/talk/ttu.html

In my experience these comments are reviewed by competent people and usually actioned appropriately - there have been a few examples on this board of very detailed replies coming back from NWA.
Unfortunately the DL customer service folks have started answering ttu on nwa.com and vice versa....from postings in the dl threads there is a big difference between the 2 responses (hope for a nwa.com response)

Search this Thread